Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Patty training, leaping, photos - 1/27/2009

This video is about me and my GSD Patty. More importantly I want to show off the training and how much Patty has improved. It has now been year an a half since I posted a video of her training. Look at both and see the results. She really does not need treats, but I used them to ensure the results. Also I wanted to include pics of Patty's progression who I rescued at 4 YEARS OLD!!!! And is by far one of the most loyal dogs ever. A sterotype that rescue dogs get is that they will not appreciate there owner cause they have not been there since birth. That is WRONG:

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS






Patty was with an elderly lady who fell ill and past. Patty had no where to go and Melody at GSD RESCUE in INDIANA got her. She called me and the rest is history

Please enjoy --- Leave your comments and let me know what you think of the training and in general, Did you like? Dislike? Have a similar story?)

No comments:

Post a Comment