Thursday, May 28, 2009

TWO MORE THOUGHTS OF THE DAY AND AN UPDATE

Patty is doing great --- she has something going on with her left eye though. She is accumulating eye boogers in just that eye every morning. I have been giving her eye drops but it seems to be a tempoary fix.

Patty is also helping me train. That's right, I am getting into the training business. I am working with obedience and behavioral issues. Agility and Protective training and many other things still need to be better taught to me.

I use Patty with my aggressive clients she is so good and balanced and lets me know if I a dog is really AGGRESSIVE or their is some other issue going on.

Anyways sorry I have not posted in awhile hopefully this summer we will get some pics going up here. Patty is loving her 6th year!!!!!

THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

"A DOG TEACES A BOY FIDELITY, PERSEVERANCE, AND TO TURN AROUND THREE TIMES BEFORE LYING DOWN"

"A HOUSE WITHOUT A DOG IS AS STRANGE TO ME AS A HOUSE WITHOUT WINDOWS"

No comments:

Post a Comment